Sunday 13 December 2020

Get fit for summer 2021

Photo by Andriyko Podilnyk on Unsplash
 


Do you want to get fit?

Photo by Bruno Nascimento on Unsplash


Do you want to feel your best, get active and love your body again.
May it be wanting to lose weight, gain weight, build muscle or just overall improve your health continue reading to find out more.

Our overall fitness and diet plays a big part not only with our general health but our mental health as well. As someone who has and still suffers with mental health and anxiety I can personally tell you my experiences with how working out, staying active and eating well has improved my mental health as well as my general health and you can improve yours too.

Towards the end of 2019 i was suffering with depression due to personal reasons and had to give up my job at Nuffield's health which I loved, but then I met my new boyfriend who is vegan, and we began dating in December 2019 things started to get better, then in January 2020 I decided to go vegan with him which improved my health Massively.

photo of me and my boyfriend jack

I am not as active as I would like to be but since getting more active and eating better I have gained more energy. I no longer suffer with extreme low iron levels, my body looks better, I feel more confident. I don't feel sluggish after eating and no longer get bloating. 

Fitness and diet and lifestyle choices really do play a huge part in health, and we have all been there with addictions, binge eating, skipping meals, being a couch potato putting off going to the gym. Going on weird diets, trying out magic weight loss pills which can do more harm than good.

LETS GET DOWN TO BUISSNESS !!

Photo by Steve Johnson on Unsplash


So anyway I am keeping this blog post short but hoping to post more about my vegan lifestyle in 2021 as well as reviews on vegan foods and products and other things about health. 

But if you want to get fit, And need some motivation and inspiration to be your best.
Email my boyfriend who is an experienced personal trainer who can help assist you with fitness plans, workout plans, tips and useful information on nutrition and more.

ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS, BE YOUR BEST.
Contact My Personal Trainer Boyfriend !

Email Jack on veganpire@icloud.com





Thank you for reading

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a healthy new year.
Speak soon lovelies

all my love Caz xx


























1 comment: