Monday 8 February 2016

UPBEAT CHOCOLATE ORANGE


UPBEAT CHOCOLATE ORANGE
Hey guys and girls, so we are in febuary and I am back with another review for you all.
As some of you know I previously have reviewed some upbeat drinks by the good whey.
in the lovely strawberry flavour and also the mango flavour which wasn't really to my liking.
Anyway I am back Trying the New chocolate orange flavour thanks to the good whey who sent me some money of vouchers so I could try the new flavour for you.
 I am A big lover of Chocolate orange chocolates and jaffa cakes,
so I am pretty excited to test these to see how yummy they are for you.


THE REVIEW


Well first impressions looking at the bottle is a nice design on the bottle itself.
Info on the bottle is nice and clear easy to read and very informative.
Anyway Me and hubby both opened a bottle each and took the first sip,
right away I was disapointed to the fact the orange overpowered the chocolate and wasn't really what I  was expecting at all which is a real shame as I normally really love chocolate orange, Hubby also says the orange overpowered the chocolate for him too.

Hubby also says he can still taste the whey in the drink as well, which is not really a good thing in his opinion, for me I couldn't taste the whey though so maybe depends on how good your taste buds are, I am not really sure what else to say as I am sorry to say this drink wasn't to my or my hubbys taste buds.
Also want to add it left a weird taste in my mouth afterwards



PROS
HIGH PROTEIN - 20g
150 CALORIES   
LOW FAT
ONLY NATURALLY OCCURRING,
SUGAR FROM MILK AND FRUIT



CONS

ORANGE OVERPOWERS THE CHOCOLATE
LEFT A FUNNY TASTE IN MY MOUTH.



OVERALL VERDICT

Overall I am sorry to say this drink wasn't to my liking The orange overpowered the chocolate, 
which is a shame as me and hubby are a lover of chocolate orange.
Also this flavour left a weird taste in my mouth afterwards which wasn't to nice.
However as always this is only my opinion on the drinks as obviously we all like different things and  have different tastes, So if you're unsure to try this maybe see if you can pick up a bottle from your local tesco you can check where they are stocked on the good whey website.



GOOD WHEY SOCIAL FOLLOWING

UPBEAT SOCIAL FOLLOWING



Questions and answers



Where can I Buy UpBeat?

Many stores stock it you can check which stores near you stock it.



Which Flavour Do You Recommend To Try?
I recommend the strawberry upbeat as i reviewed before it tastes like yogurt.



Where can I find the review on the other flavours?
You can find my review on the other flavours  Upbeat beat review here.



Thanks for reading my review on the chocolate orange upbeat.
I catch you all soon, stay beautiful and keep being you.


Lots of love
Caroline



1 comment:

  1. Chocolate with orange juice is a fantastic combination, or try lemon juice with mint and green tea for a ratio of 2:1:7 .mech mod
    aegis legend

    ReplyDelete