Monday 14 September 2015

I Love Peachy Passion Fruit



Hey guys and girls hope you are well?
So I am back to tell you about the new range of I love products hope you enjoy.
So I was checking my emails and had an email asking me if I would love to try the i love peachy passion fruit to tell my readers about it and to give honest feedback.
As a lover of trying new things I snapped up the chance so here I am typing to you all.

Here is what I thought about peachy passion fruit I love range.
Hope you enjoy.

About I love cosmetics?
taken from the website.



I Love is a bath, body and beauty brand that lovingly creates the most gorgeous, 
deliciously scented products in the World.

All our products are bursting full of ideas, inspiration and happiness. 
They are fun and sensuous and all encapsulate the most memorable, delicious and delectable scents that magically transport the user to a different place, evoking powerful memories and injecting a little piece of happiness into our customers lives.



Peach and passionfruit I love range.






Body Butter
I really Loved the body butter creamy and luxurious it made my skin feel soft and lovely.
It also smells like peach and passionfruit which hubby smelt and said it smelt a bit vanillery also which he loved too, as someone whose skin drys out rather quick this worked nicely for me.
This rich and creamy body butter soaked up my dry hands leaving them soft and silky.



Bubble Bath/Shower Cream

I really adored the bubblebath it smelt of peach passion fruit which smells sweet and divine.
My hubby smelt it too and loved the smell he said it smelt vanillary to him.
I love the bubble bath it made my skin feel nice and didn't dry it out like some other bubble Baths do.




Body Mist

I really loved this product it smells amazing and made my skin feel clean and soft.
Although I loved the smell of this I wasn't to impressed the scent didn't last long on me.
I am not sure if other people have found this but it was a huge factor that made me think i wouldn't buy the mist again even though it smelt divine of peach and passionfruit.








Additional Information



Exclusively available from Superdrug
The Collection Includes: Peachy Passion fruit Bubble Bath & Shower Crème (500ml) RRP £2.99 Peachy Passion fruit Nourishing Body Butter (200ml) RRP £2.99
Peachy Passion fruit Refreshing Body Spritzer (100ml) RRP £2.99






Overall Verdict
I really loved these products they smell lovely and made my skin feel lovely too.
the downside to me was the body mist scent didn't last long on me not sure if all mists do that but it was something that made me disappointed. however the products smelled great and made my skin feel smooth and moisturised.

The price they are to buy are very reasonable and make me want to go buy some.
I feel price pays a big factor these days epessily with the cost of living rising.
I think this is worth well the price if not more I can't wait to try more of their range.




Q&A
Where can I buy these products?
You can buy from superdrug stores.




Social Following
You can follow I love cosmetics on social media Below.





Thanks for reading
Caroline


What's your favorite product from The I love ... range?
Feel free to comment below or contact me by email.
Be back very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment