Tuesday 19 January 2016

I LOVE Coconut


I love…. coconut hand cream and body butter review.
Hello boys and girls I am back again with a review on some I love products.
Yep I have some more from the company this time I do not have a bubble bath,
but instead have a body butter and a hand cream I am excited to share with you all.

Here is The review hope you enjoy reading.


About I love..
taken from the website.

I Love is a bath, body and beauty brand that lovingly creates,
the most gorgeous, deliciously scented products in the World.

All our products are bursting full of ideas, inspiration and happiness. They are fun and sensuous and all encapsulate the most memorable, delicious and delectable scents that magically transport the user to a different place, evoking powerful memories and injecting a little piece of happiness into our customers lives.



Hand Cream

The Hand cream smells very much of coconut like it states, quite a sweet smell and kinda makes you hungry and to eat something sweet afterwards, the smell for me was nice if you love coconut this is the hand cream for you, also the hand cream is very nice on the hands I always using my hands doing housework all day long,constantly bleaching my kitchen worktops few times a day. (ocd) typing reviewing going out in all weathers like most people put my hands through so much they feel dry and horrid at the end of each day the hand cream made my hands feel soft and smoothe which was a plus.




Body Butter

Wow after a nice long soak in a very hot bubbly bath I got out the bath and as usual dried myself off. 
Then notice in my review pile My body butter sitting there, so thinking great perfect opportunity to try it I opened it and straight away the smell of coconuts hits me, it kinda also smelt like rice pudding in a weird way that sweet delicious smell I take a small scoop probably about the size of a small plum and evenly rub it on my legs, omg after just shaving them this put moisture into my skin,The body butter made my skin smell nice and feel smooth.





Overall Verdict




I really loved both products they smell delightful and sweet and made my skin feel nice and smooth, although hubby disagreed and said the  handcream  went from smelling like coconut too smelling like something else a bit like tobacco but not sure if that's because he smokes again it might be but he didn't think it smelt like coconut like I did.


although he did say the body butter smells like coconut more than the handcream did.
but i thought the hand cream smelt more of coconut and the body butter smelt like rice pudding, weird how we smell things in different ways.

But I liked the smell but did find the scent didn't last as long as i would of liked it too but like most products I  feel not many products scents last long anyway.

Overall though I am pleased with the product and am excited to go out and buy it again, maybe put some in the christmas and birthday cupboard so I can gift some to people throughout the year.

The only thing I would change about the product is having the body butter in a squirty container although i do love the one it is in already a squirty one might also be good for some people who prefer that when it comes to lotions and potions for our bodies.




I love Social media.





Thanks for reading

Caroline

have you tried I love coconut?
What do you think it smells like?
feel free to comment below.


1 comment: