Wednesday 8 May 2013

Gliss Asia straght ( schwarzkopf)


GLISS IS JUST BLISS  




want straight hair?
want to get rid of frizz?






Gliss Asia straight shampoo and conditioner is just lovely
it does help it your hair to be straighter.

I FIND IF U BLOW DRY UR HAIR AFTER AND USE HAIR STRAIGHTER ITS EVEN MORE STRAIGHTER THEN IT WOULD BE IF U WAS USING THE Straighteners without the shampoo  


Here's what i think .....
over all i give it 10/10 all the way best shampoo Ive used for helping my hair be less frizzy and more straighter
i love the smell always leaves my hair smelling great
if i could have one shampoo on a desert island with me this would be it for sure :)

i do chop n change my shampoos every 6months as recommended though but I'm always picking the gliss i just love it <3 <3

no bad points to the product at all x 



where can i buy gliss ??

all good retailers will sell gliss

how much roughly is the price??

i pay between £1 - £2 for mine 

how long does it last?

it depends on how much you use and how often you wash your hair.
mine last about a month if i wash my hair once a week 




1 comment: