Friday 31 May 2013

LE VOLUME DE CHANEL

Le volume DE Chanel



When received this mascara i was so excited to try i do tend to buy loads of mascaras,This has to be the best one i Have used so far.my eyes are big anyway but after using this my eyes looked bigger and made my eyes stand out my friends  noticed how my eyes looked wider and how long my lashes looked.

i applied it and straight away noticed how long and full my lashes looked and also how nicely the product applied, even with one coat of this mascara i could notice how  my lashes looked longer fuller and felt amazing,
you can apply a few coats of it if you want to create a more dramatic look.

  • great value for money
  • instant volume 
  • intense curves
  • quick drying which is great if you want to build up the lashes
  • easy to use
  • plumper lashes with the first use



As you can see in my picture my lashes look more defined
longer fuller lashes in a matter of seconds/minutes
i used 1-2 coats of mascara to create my lash's


i would recommend this product to anyone seeking 
to have fuller lashes without the expense of getting eyelash extensions.




thank you for reading xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment