Thursday 15 January 2015

Valentines Day Wishlist 2015 (toxicfox)







Valentines day wishlist

Hi girls and guys I know we are only in january but valentines is not far away, so I thought I would do a post on wish list ideas for everyone.

If your single do not fear valentines day does not only have to be for couples its for everyone.
Why not treat your self to a gift after all you deserve something special too, or you could even buy a gift for a friend or family member to show them how much you love them or even better if you have kids why not treat your kids to a little something.


You could even buy your neighbour a gift to say thank you for been a good neighbour.
The website sells so many lovely things so maybe theres a birthday coming up too or a friend is getting married? there are so many gifts to choose from for all occasions.


So I am going to write a wishlist but it is more of an gift idea list as well so here goes there is something for everyone.













For Coffee lovers


I probably need rehab seeing as this is first on my list As some of you know my addiction with coffee I choose these two gifts because as a coffee lover myself these two stood out the most when i searched for coffee.

These gifts below are perfect for coffee drinkers and coffee addicts as a novelty gift that perfectly suits me I would use this at home and even away from home but i am a little crazy.


There are more coffee gifts on the toxic fox website feel free to have a look.






Special gifts





For those who like the finer things in life not only are these extra special gifts they are a good price perfect for those on a budget who want something nice to buy themselves or for someone special.



As you can see above these are great value for lovely gifts that are a little bit extra special.



For adventure lovers (experience days)



For those who like to live a little and have some fun,and those who want to relax and unwind with a day out at a spa, whatever you may like there is something for everyone.
These are my top picks.




These was my favorites although there is more to choose from on the website.
What will you next adventure be?





Gifts For the adults (over 18s only please )



Like to experiment like to be naughty these gifts are perfect for you.
From the spine tingling to the toe curling these gifts will be sure to spice up your life.
single or in a relationship these are naughty but very fun gifts.

Please visit  toxic fox website for these.
Please note over 18s only due to nature of the gifts.

Please do not click if you are under 18 or are offended by adult material/gifts.




Thats the few items that stood out to me, I Think this is a nice mixture of gift ideas, to help you choose the perfect gift for your loved one, please note there is a more on the toxic fox website. 






Little bit of a ramble 


As some of you may know from my christmas wishlist article I do not like this whole thing of gift for boys gifts for girls as I do belive gifts should be for all and not aimed at one gender.
So for me the whole gifts for her, and gifts for him thing is more of a guild then a rule.
If you want to buy a bottle of whisky for a woman why not if she likes whisky go for it.
And if you want to buy a man a pink mug why not I sound like a total freak right now but i do have a point when I say live a little lets stop making up these rules.


But saying that above I do feel sometimes having it categorised does help for those of you who disagree with what i believe or those of you who are looking for something in particular if you are in a rush by knowing where to find it.

Anyway I Hope this has helped you with some ideas for valentine's day.
Toxicfox do sell many other items so please do have a look what else they have to offer.


Thats all for now thank you for reading.
like to offer a 10% off voucher code – TFLove

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment