Sunday 4 January 2015

happy new year


me and hubby at his parents house christmas 2014


Hey girls and guys.

So 2015 is here where does the time fly?

I hope you all had a lovely christmas where ever you maybe, and if you dont celebrate it i still hope you had a wonderful december however you spent the day.

would love to know what you did over christmas?

For christmas I went to spend the week with my In Laws in their new home it was lovely my mother In law brought me a sewing machine so am hoping to be able to start making a few things for my home.

Anyway im back in london now and am on the look out for some brands and products to review etc.
I feel bad I am not blogging every day like some people but just dont have time time with being a mummy n housewife too. but am hoping 2015 will be a better year with more posts for you to read.

anyway I am gonna keep this short and sweet.

I wish you all a happy healthy 2015 and hope to see you here again soon.

Happy new year my beauties

Caroline aka cazziieglamour xx

feel free to post link to my blog on twitter facebook etc x




No comments:

Post a Comment