Tuesday 3 March 2015

Australian bodycare Facial cleansing gel

Excuse the low image my lightbox is in storage


Australian bodycare
Facial cleansing gel

Hi guys and girls as some of you know I was at the pro beauty event.
Which I wrote about you can read that post here if you havent already.
At the event i came across Australian bodycare a brand that was new to me to try.
But I had heard of them before via the internet when i have conversations with other people.
Anyway today I am going to show you one of australian body care products for you.






About Australian Bodycare



Taken from their website

Australian Bodycare UK Ltd are the UK Distributors of the highly acclaimed Professional and Retail Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil ranges.

Tea Tree Oil is a natural essential oil steam extracted from the Melaleuca alternifolia tree grown in Australia. It is well known for its natural antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal and antiviral properties.

Australian Bodycare only use Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil) which out of the 110 different varieties of Tea Tree Oil has been proven to contain the most beneficial natural properties for healthy skin and hair. We produce a range of skin and hair care products for personal and professional use to help with skin problems and to maintain healthy skin.

You can use Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil products for the following; acne, after sun, anhidrosis, Athlete's Foot, blisters, bruises, burns, cold sores, cracked heels, cuts and grazes, dandruff, dermatitis, dry skin, eczema, foot odour, fresh breath, gingivitis, head lice, ingrown hairs, insect bites, insect repellent, mouth ulcers, muscular aches, nail fungus, nasal congestion, psoriasis, scalp, shaving rash, sore throat, spots, clean teeth, thrush, toothache, verrucae and warts, pre-waxing, after-waxing and also generally to keep home and salon surfaces free from germs.

We have a network of Australian Body Care Distributors from whom you can order and purchase our products. They will also provide information and training on all our products and the HY-Wax system.







Continue reading to find out about the product I am testing.

The product I want to show you is the Tea tree oil Facial cleansing serum.
So hope you enjoy reading about the product feel free to ask any questions.


  



About The Product


abc_facial clensing gel-250.jpg

Very gentle facial wash with mild surfactants.
Especially designed to cleanse the delicate skin on the face.
Doesn't leave skin with a dry feeling. 
Effectively removes bacteria and dirt. 

Great for anyone suffering with breakouts, spots, 
blackheads excessive oiliness or acne.

Skin friendly PH, colour and added fragrance free.
Suitable for all ages

How to use the facial cleanser

Apply with water and lather
Rinse thoroughly.

Texture of the product


cleanser on a piece of brown card
First of all the feel of the product a wet and cold gel 
It feels alright to touch unless you are abit funny about gel like products, Reminds me abit like hand sanitiser gel.
Which is a good thing by the way.

When applied to the skin it feels really nice and cool i tried this in the morning and it instantly made me feel as if i had a caffeine hit or something not sure if thats the placebo effect but I felt instantly refreshed also impressed how well it works at taking of makeup which is great.




The Scent


The scent of the product is tea tree oil to me its not to bad I guess other than the fact tea tree oil can be overpowering for some people for example my hubby hates tea tree oil and the smell.

So the scent for me is not to bad its something i can live with as i feel the scent does make me feel refreshed too and its a nice clean hygienic smell



Pros and cons



Pros


Great value
great for taking of makeup
great for acne
suitable for all skin types
leaves skin feeling fresh



Cons


Tea Tree Scent 
(only if you don't like the scent)


Overall verdict


Overall I am very impressed with the great range australian bodycare sell on their website and on their amazon shop which I also love.
There is a wide range to choose from and I am really pleased with the facial cleanser and really wanna try rest of range as well now.

The cleansing facial gel really helped me feel refreshed 
it also made my skin feel extra clean.
I really adore the feel of the product it feels nice to touch
it is easy to apply to the skin just lather with water and rinse.

The thing I need to get used to which I am not too keen on
is the scent of the facial cleanser which tea tree.
But as mentioned in the post its something I can live with 
I can put up with it will grow on me I am sure.

Although I may need to buy clothes pegs 
because my hubby dislikes the smell of tea tree altogether.

But on a really good note its perfect for taking off makeup 
it works well apart from eye area which you should avoid using near.
So it is also great for those of you who sometimes fall asleep,
with makeup on we all do it we just dont like to admit it
use this product to take of makeup if you want to feel fresh faced the next day

(Please note please avoid the eye area)



Overall so far i am impressed with the product but will keep an open mind and will update anyone, on my blog if anything changes from now onwards because I am still new to the product I am going to continue using it and if i should find anything else to mention I will let you know.


you can contact australian bodycare below.

website
Facebook
Twitter




I hope you have enjoyed reading please feel free to email me any questions you may have.

You can even pop a comment below
I will try get back to you as soon as possible.



Thank you for reading
caroline






No comments:

Post a Comment